Friday, August 28, 2009

Home Study!

Well, we had our home study interviews this week...and our home study visit will be in two weeks! Yay! I do have a lot of cleaning to do, even though everyone keeps telling me that I don't need to. LOL I just want to make sure that there isn't anything for them to see as unacceptable (you know, like dirty baseboards and dusty ceiling fan blades!! haha).

So anyways, we are going to try and finish painting the downstairs and also get a few of the cleaning supplies in a safer place (this was the suggestion from our case worker, I guess they don't like seeing cleaning supplies in low cabinets unless they have the child locks on them).

Oh! And we have also cleaned out the baby's room too. Its all ready to go...now we just need a baby! I can't help but look at the baby stuff every time I'm at the store, but I haven't been able to bring myself to buy anything yet. Maybe soon.

No comments

Post a Comment

© // Jojo & Bee //
Maira Gall