Sunday, August 2, 2009

Getting Excited!

Hellooo!! People have been asking for an update on the adoption process...tomorrow we are going to LDS Family Services to turn in copies of our FBI fingerprints, our marriage license, our sealing certificate, and our home study template. We have spent the past two or three weeks typing up our answers to literally hundreds of questions that are required for the home study, and we are SO happy to have them all done!! Now we will have our home study done, which will involve a home visit and three interviews- one as a couple and each as an individual. They are required to have the home study complete by October, so it should all happen pretty quick! We will keep you updated!

Oh, also...we are starting to get some emails distributed out to family, friends, and coworkers to help us network and get the word out there. Let me know if you want me to send an email to you, if you are willing to forward it onto your family, friends, wards, etc.

3 comments

  1. Mark and Brittany, my sister Andrea sent me a link to your blog. Ken and I have been going through this same process and it sounds like we are at about the same point. We begin our interviews this week. It's taken us months to reach this point. It seems like every time we get close to finishing things up something happens to push everything back a bit. It's nice to see someone we know understands this whole process. Good luck with it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Mark was saying that he knows you guys from the city where he grew up?....Oh, and how did your sister hear about our blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I grew up with Mark's family. We were in the same ward for a long time. I know his parents very well. They currently work together with my parents in the temple. My sister is face book friends with Michelle I think. That linked her to your blog and she thought it would be helpful for me to see someone familiar going through the same thing. It did! I'm excited to hear about your possible opportunity. It gives me hope that once we really get going on emails and all that fun stuff, that you can get so much response so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

© // Jojo & Bee //
Maira Gall