Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Week 36 Baby Bump: Q&A

36 weeks on Saturday! Full term baby! I've been having irregular contractions for two weeks now, and she is head down and dropping lower every day. The time has come: Your eviction notice has been served! You have 4 weeks to move out of Hotel Uterus.

  1.  Are you having morning sickness? Nope
  2. How is the fatigue? I have trouble sleeping through the night, but somehow I seem to have more energy lately even with the lack of sleep.
  3. Frequent potty breaks? Oh yeah.
  4. Sense of smell? The only thing that is bothering me lately is the smell of the grocery store.
  5. What are your cravings? Ice cream! Mint and chip.
  6. What makes you most nauseas? Not much. If I eat a meal that is too big then I feel really sick.
  7. Do you have heartburn? Yes but I've been able to manage it pretty well lately.
  8. Have you been moody? Sometimes. Mostly crying.
  9. Have you been crying a lot? See above.
  10. Weight gain/loss? I go up and down between 25-30 pounds depending on the day and the amount of swelling that I have.
  11. Do you have an innie or an outie? Innie. It's stretched really tight and there really isn't an opening anymore.
  12. Any stretch marks? Nothing new. Just a couple on the side of my hip that are old, but have gotten pink again.
  13. Have you felt the baby move? Definitely! Even though she is getting so big she still finds some pace in there to move around. And LOTS of hiccups.
  14. Have you made your first baby purchase? After our last baby shower we are all set with what we needed!
  15. Do you think it will be a boy or a girl? She's still a girl.
  16. Who will be the baby's favorite person? Daddy. She doesn't know it yet, but she already has him wrapped around her little finger!
  17. Who will spoil the baby the most? My mom. Definitely. And it's already started too!
  18. What has been the most fun about being pregnant? Thinking about the birth is getting me really excited!
  19. What has been the most surprising? How huge I am. I never thought my skin could stretch so far.
  20. What have you liked the most/least about your first/second/third trimester? The most: getting all the cute girly stuff together! The least: feeling SO heavy.


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

© // Jojo & Bee //
Maira Gall