Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 30 Baby Bump: Q&A





Only 10 more weeks left! I can't hardly believe it is going so fast....but I am so excited to meet her! Lately we've been doing a lot of "nesting", deep cleaning, organizing, buying things like the bassinet and baby bath tub. I've definitely been feeling very pregnant. I can't reach anything beyond my knees, my hip bones are starting to spread which is not very comfortable, and she is head down and pushing hard on my bladder all the time! But I wouldn't change even one minute of it. I love knowing she is in there, and watching her move across my belly. Something that I thought would never happen...and something that may never happen again! Just trying to savor all the little things.



  1.  Are you having morning sickness? Occasionally. I would say maybe one or twice a week I feel sick, mostly because there just isn't much room in there and my breakfast wants to come back up!
  2. How is the fatigue? I'm sleeping better during the night, but I definitely need to lay down for at least 30 minutes at some point during the day.
  3. Frequent potty breaks? Now that she is head down, I'm peeing ALL THE TIME. Like literally every 15-30 minutes.
  4. Sense of smell? There are only a few things that still gross me out, one of which is the smell of the toilet (clean or dirty, makes no difference).  
  5. What are your cravings? All breakfast foods. Cereal, pancakes, waffles, bagels, chocolate milk...
  6. What makes you most nauseas? Not much. If I eat a meal that is too big then I feel really sick.
  7. Do you have heartburn? Yes. My doctor just had to up the dose I've been taking to prevent heartburn. Again, food just won't stay down.
  8. Have you been moody? Sometimes. Lately it's been more crying than anything.
  9. Have you been crying a lot? See above.
  10. Weight gain/loss? 25 pounds! It scares me to see the scale, because that is not a number I've ever seen before! But I don't obsess over it...you can't NOT gain weight, especially when Joelle is gaining nearly a pound a week.
  11. Do you have an innie or an outie? Innie. It's stretched really tight and there really isn't an opening anymore LOL
  12. Any stretch marks? No new ones. I have two or three (from puberty) that seem to be getting pink again.
  13. Have you felt the baby move? All the time. There is never an hour that goes by without her moving.  She is quite big now, so when she moves it shifts my whole belly.
  14. Have you made your first baby purchase? Recently we bought the bassinet and baby bath.
  15. Do you think it will be a boy or a girl? She's still a girl.
  16. Who will be the baby's favorite person? Daddy. She doesn't know it yet, but she already has him wrapped around her little finger!
  17. Who will spoil the baby the most? My mom. Definitely. And it's already started too!
  18. What has been the most fun about being pregnant? I just love having her with me all the time.
  19. What has been the most surprising? How fast it is all going!
  20. What have you liked the most/least about your first/second/third trimester? Being able to watch her move, and knowing that she will be here very soon! Like the least? Heartburn and the constant need to pee.
 
 



Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

© // Jojo & Bee //
Maira Gall