Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Not the flu...definitely not the flu...



Well folks, here it is - the blog post that I thought would never happen!




BOOM! That just happened. That little sea monkey is snuggled up nice and warm and making me sick as a dog! Remember me Facebook status a couple weeks back - the one where I thought I had the flu for like 3 weeks? Yeah...not the flu. I finally went to the doctor, expecting to come home with antibiotics or something, and instead I find out I'm pregnant!

Totally unexpected. Complete shocker. And SOOOO exciting!

6 years of trying, 1 IUI, 2 IVFs, 2 adoption agencies, and foster care. This is our little miracle baby.

We were so excited to start sharing the news, and of course Melinda, Robbie, and Graham were the first to know. Graham is so cute, he seems to have really grasped the idea that there is a baby somewhere inside me and he loves to tell me about it all the time. I finally got it on video...




We drove to California this weekend so that we could share the news with our family. We told my parents and my little brother Lucas at like 1am on Friday night (we showed them the video of Graham). The reaction was priceless, so I just have to share it!




We also shared the news with all of the rest of our family - Mark's parents, our siblings, all of our closest friends. Everyone has been so excited, it's been really fun!

It still doesn't even feel real...except when I'm throwing up all day every day ;)



Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

© // Jojo & Bee //
Maira Gall