Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 12 Baby Bump: First Trimester Wrap Up

Wow, time sure does fly by when you're puking your guts out having fun! This is week 12 and I am happily moving into my second trimester very soon. I figured it would be kinda fun at the end of each trimester to answer the same set of questions to see how things are changing with the pregnancy! If you can think of any other questions that you would want me to add to the list, just let me know :)

  1. Are you having morning sickness? YES. But I've started to get it under control now, figuring out the little tricks that help.
  2. How is the fatigue? Oh my gosh. We're talking TOTAL EXHAUSTION. I sleep in every day until 10am, and by 1pm I am laying down again for a nap.
  3. Frequent potty breaks? Yes. Too often.
  4. Sense of smell? I smell EVERYTHING. We've had to put air fresheners in just about every room of our (brand new) condo because it "smells". I can't even walk into our pantry without holding my breath because the smell of the food is so overwhelming it makes me throw up.
  5. What are your cravings? Lately, I've been craving: Icees, ice cream, pizza, cream cheese, spicy things, and anything orange flavored (tic tacs, fruit snacks, soda, gum...)
  6. What makes you most nauseas? These days, just about everything. Meat, veggies, yogurt, eggs, fast food, dirty dishes, the smell of bathrooms...
  7. Do you have heartburn? I just started getting heartburn this week, but it's infrequent.
  8. Have you been moody? Ha! Uh, yeah.
  9. Have you been crying a lot? I haven't been crying a lot, but I have been crying at things that are super random.
  10. Weight gain/loss? I've lost 8 pounds.
  11. Do you have an innie or an outie? Innie!
  12. Any stretch marks? Nope
  13. Have you felt the baby move? I don't think so...but we have seen the baby moving a lot on our last ultrasound.
  14. Have you made your first baby purchase? We have not bought anything for the baby yet.
  15. Do you think it will be a boy or a girl? We don't really have any ideas yet, but we think it would be really fun to have a girl!
  16. Do you have any names picked out? We have tons of girl names, but we've really been struggling to come up with boy names.
  17. Who will be the baby's favorite person? Hmm, that's a tough one - probably Melinda.
  18. Who will spoil the baby the most? My mom. Definitely.
  19. What has been the most fun about being pregnant? Telling people that I am pregnant has been the most fun, because it was so unexpected! And because everyone has been so excited for us.
  20. What has been the most surprising? How quickly I have felt like some alien has taken over my body.
  21. What have you liked the most/least about your first/second/third trimester? What I've liked the most about my first trimester is just knowing that I really am pregnant. What I've like the least is the exhaustion and sickness.

Photobucket

1 comment

© // Jojo & Bee //
Maira Gall