Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This baby is a...


GIRL! I kneeeeeew it! We are so excited for this sweet little girl. Dresses and bows and painted fingernails....I am in heaven.

We went to Fetal Fotos for the ultrasound, because our next OB appointment isn't until the end of May. It was well worth the money, and I would highly recommend Fetal Fotos. It was very spa-like and they gave us tons of printed photos, plus a digital copy of the photos, and a DVD of the entire ultrasound. I think I am most excited about the DVD because instead of us just telling our family what the baby was doing, they can see it! She did not stop moving for a single second. She was kicking, and waving, and yawning, and she even did a complete somersault for us! At one point the ultrasound tech poked the baby with her fingers to try and get her to un-cross her legs (to get a better veiw) and she kicked her right back! She's a sassy little thing.

It was so surreal to see this tiny baby moving inside of me...and yet, I don't feel a thing! I'll be 16 weeks on Saturday, so maybe in the next week or two I might start feeling something (although I have no idea what to be looking for).

We were going to wait until Thursday to tell our family the gender, but there were so many conflicting schedules that we just ended up doing it last night. So, we had 4 iPhones and 2 iPads going all at the same time with FaceTime to our parents and siblings (they pretty much all live out of state). Plus we had Melinda and Robbie and Graham over at our house...someone had to help hold all those phones! I had the box (from the picture above) all wrapped up and Mark and I opened it up to reveal the pink balloons. It was so much fun, and it felt like everyone was there with us! Thank goodness for technology!




Photobucket

1 comment

© // Jojo & Bee //
Maira Gall