Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lupron Injection Demonstration for IVF



Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I had a hard time watching how she handled that needle lol...guess everything they brainwashed me in nursing school is stuck with me for life haha... (which is good!) I'm excited for you guys!! And don't be afraid of the needle... after a few sticks you probably won't even feel it anymore. My advice though would be to rotate the spots you give the injection like lower ab then thigh then abdomen again... unless they specifically told you different. That way it's not just one area and more risk for irritation! Keep me posted!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot!! I'm so excited for you!! Sorry about the needles though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be crazy and annoying, but it will be so worth it! I am so excited for you guys and pray that everything will be perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

© // Jojo & Bee //
Maira Gall